Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Update

The last couple of weeks have been full. Labor Day weekend our church hosted Dr. Pipa from Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Greenville, South Carolina. During the sabbath school hour he addressed the adults and youth on how to listen to a sermon, very practical. Christ was magnified in his sermon on Psalm 93 and the Spirit used the message to convict and edify. The evening sermon glorified God in his goodness from Exodus 34:5-10. Overall a wonderful way to spend a sabbath.
Then that Thursday our congregation hosted the 125th meeting of Grace Presbytery. Our members showed themselves to be incomparable hosts and hostesses.
The rest of the time has been full for my family and me. But now I think that I can get back to posting. I plan to get caught up a bit this week, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment